Using EnFuzion on a mixed-platform render farm, you can:
- Combine and mix render nodes that are running Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Submit jobs from Windows and Mac OS X artist stations to Windows, Mac OS X or Linux render nodes.
- Same user-friendly graphical job submission interface on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux platforms.
- Same user-friendly graphical interface for job monitoring on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux platforms.
- Two choices of job monitoring interfaces, for users and for render administrators.
- Web based interface allows access to the render farm from any machine, without client software.
- No need to worry about path translations between different platforms, EnFuzion takes care of it.
- A decade of support for mix-platform distributed computing.