LOS ANGELES, California, December 19th 2012 - EnFuzion3D v11.0.8 released which includes updates to support latest 3D applications and updates to the EnFuzion3D Desktop.
Features in EnFuzion3D v11.0.8:
- Autodesk Maya 2012, Autodesk 3dsMax 2012, Softimage 2012 support
- Adobe After Effects CS5 support up to CS5.5
- MAXON Cinema4D R13
- Houdini/Mantra support
- Added functionality for Maya Split Frame / Tiling & Stitching to further Accelerate the rendering of large images
- Rhino support
- Houdini/Mantra support
- Improved GUI, Node Monitoring and ability to customize the EnFuzion3D Desktop view
- Full Remote Management and work Submission via the Web Interface or Remote Desktop
- Updated Autodesk Maya MEL scripting to better support Stereo Scenes
- New “strip rendering” feature added for 3dsMax
- Options for shutting down nodes, WoL and rebooting render farm/cluster avaialble
- Cross Platform Support: Native builds that run simultaneously on OSX / LNX / WINDOWS / UNIX computers
- Speed of Execution: The EnFuzion core engine manages 1,000,000 jobs a minute
- Installation/API Support: Installs in minutes, 10 node farm can be installed in 15 mins
- Cluster Scalability: 100% Scalable unlimted number of nodes or cores
- Stabliltiy: 12 plus years in market, stable, solid and fast C code
- EnFuzion tested up to 210 Million Jobs successfully processing in the Job/Render Q
- No MySQL installation or intergration needed for EnFuzion
- No technical certification needed to install and manage an EnFuzion render farm
- Full backward compatability with applications
- Application version selector in submit processes
- Web based monitoring and management GUI
- Multi OS support designed into product 12 years ago, not an after thought
- Intergrated with major Asset Managers
- Cloud Based Render Farms on Microsoft Azure and Amazon EC2 with CloudFuzion
CloudFuzion® and EnFuzion®, high performance cluster computing software, is developed here in the United States by Axceleon. The CloudFuzion® platform is available as a service (PaaS) and used on larger public clouds, grids and high performance internal cloud computing environments and runs natively on all major OS platforms Windows®, Linux®, Mac OS® and Unix®.
EnFuzion® cluster computing software is currently deployed in power/energy utilities, 3D applications, financial services, bioinformatics, scientific research, telecommunications and engineering, where it helps users to get more results faster. EnFuzion® was one of the first sizeable deployments of grid computing technology on Wall Street in 2000.
To learn about CloudFuzion®, please visit CloudFuzion Website @ http://www.CloudFuzion.com and EnFuzion3D Website @ http://www.EnFuzion3D.com
. . .
EnFuzion® and CloudFuzion® are registered trademarks of Axceleon Inc. Axceleon™ is a trademark of Axceleon Inc. Other product and company names contained herein are properties of their respective owners. Information in this document is subject to change without notice.