Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service (“Users”).
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Username, password, address, phone number and e-mail address that you use to request trial software, product information, or software license keys, to register for events, to create user accounts, or to sign up for newsletters and mailing lists.
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Axceleon. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- We may use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- Cookies and other technologies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited it before. These technologies can then be used to deliver products and services, help us understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your experience in using our services.
- Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies or other technologies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Service and other parts of our Service may not work properly.
Log file information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other’s APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
Provide the products, information and services you request;
- Communicate with you, including customer support;
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others;
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
- Develop and test new products and features;
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties for their marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes). We may use and share non-personally identifiable information with other parties for our marketing purposes, including to display advertisements on other websites.
- We may share information with our trusted third-party service providers and vendors who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Our service providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may share your information with our authorized resellers and our business partners whom we rely on to deliver the products, information or services you requested.
- We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public. Once you have shared User Content and made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- Any User Content that you make public may be searchable by other Users.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties have copied or saved that information.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
How We Store Your Information
By using Axceleon’s Services or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of Axceleon’s Services.
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Axceleon, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- Axceleon, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Axceleon cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Axceleon or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Axceleon, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Axceleon make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
- You may make changes to your personal information at anytime by logging into your Axceleon account and going to the ‘Settings’ page.
Your Choices About Your Information
- You may update your account information at any time by logging into your Axceleon account and changing your profile settings on the ‘Settings’ page.
- If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Axceleon does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Other Web Sites And Services