Cupertino, Calif., — June 13, 2015 – Axceleon Inc. today announced the immediate availability of the EnFuzionPWR software version 15.2. This is a major new release of the EnFuzionPWR software.
The key feature highlights in this release include:
- Significantly improved control root performance, especially under heavy system load
- More security on the compute nodes through a new configuration option
- A new memory reservation feature on the compute nodes to prevent compute node lock-ups
- Significantly extended the EnFuzion job scheduler to maximize the utilization of memory and CPU in today’s many core machines
- Added support for handling large files through the EnFuzion Web interface
- New multi-user support for the EnFuzion Web interface to increase productivity for large teams
- Backward compatible to legacy run files and scripts
- Support PSS®E, PSLF, TARA, PROMOD and many other application software packages
We recommend all users of EnFuzionPWR to upgrade to this new version of the software. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the software.